Slip On Rocker Panel + Cab Corner Cover - Complete Kit
*Includes full slip on rocker panel + cab corner for both sides.
Made of tough ABS plastic, Quick Covers are the only slip on rust panels that offer complete coverage. The low profile design makes the seam nearly invisible because it is tucked right into the factory body line. No welding required.
Price listed is for the complete kit
- Left and Right Slip On Rocker Panel + Cab Corner Covers
- 3M Adhesive Tape
- Prep pads
- Smooth- Must be painted before installation to ensure UV protection (*some surfaces are pre-sanded as a courtesy*)
- Textured- Black textured plastic that is UV stable and does not need to be painted
- Quick Bracket Kit- For trucks with excessive rust on the inner rocker
- Primer & Cleaner Kit- Best paint adhesion for smooth Quick Covers
- Corrosion Inhibitor- Highly recommended for every installation
*Quick Covers are not sold as individual pieces*
Orders ship in 1-3 business days
DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COSMETIC USE ONLY. The nature of this product is to improve external appearance. It is NOT intended to substitute for structural or other necessary repairs. If you use or install this product on a vehicle, you must inform the owner or authorized driver that installation of this product must be disclosed to the next buyer or owner. Original Appearance Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any use of this product for any purpose other than for improving the external appearance of a vehicle.
|Sierra 1500||1999-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Sierra 2500||1999-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Sierra 2500 HD||2001-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Sierra 3500||2001-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Silverado 1500||1999-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Silverado 2500||1999-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Silverado 2500 HD||2001-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
|Silverado 3500||2001-2006 (+07 Classic)||Crew Cab|
Took some time to paint but looks great. Easy installation with 2 people. My friends can’t believe it’s the same truck. I hope it lasts.
Very happy how they turned out, did them by myself and took the back doors off which made it eleven easier but turned out great